Our expertise in fire engineering includes:
- Fire investigations and reports for insurers and legal advisors involving plant, equipment, machinery and boilers.
- Fire design reports for Building Consent Applications.
- Specific fire design for industrial facilities using hazardous substances.
- Fire design documentation and specifications for Industrial, Healthcare, Education, Community and Commercial facilities.
- Fire reports
- Fire engineering
- Fire investigations
- Computer modelling – Fire Dynamics Simulator (FDS) and B-RISK
- Systems specification
- Engineering drawings
- Building consent applications
- Cost and contract management
- Site inspections and surveys
- Safety and health assessments
Typical experience / Fire Design and Reports
|Oceania Football Confederation||New sports complex with Futsal court and office space|
|New Zealand Defence Force||Devonport Naval Base Accomodation upgrade
(199 beds over two levels including extensive upgrade of means of escape)
|GHD||Grafton Crossing apartment building
(400 beds over five levels, utilising unique modular construction methods)
|CRC Industries NZ||Specific fire safety design for HSNO section 33 variation|
|Wall Street Tower||11 storey, single means of escape, building change of use (section 115)|